August 17, 2012

Happy Independence day Indonesia..
Today on this beautiful morning I would send my kiss to my country
Hoping there will be a change for a good cause and fix some matters to be a great nation
One day, me and my brother have a wish to travel around Indonesia
and share how beautiful this country to the world..

Anyway how do you do?
I just woke up, make this post and
plan to have a cup of tea, read some papers and
as you see from some photos that i posted on this post
definitely will do manicure by myself trying some new nail polish
Care to join me?

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.