June 5, 2012

This is exhibition by ESMOD fashion design school
taken from last year 

I only take a few booth since they have like more than one hunderd booth
Seeing all of this pictures make me feel more inspired to fulfill my wardrobe,lol

Enjoy the pictures
and sorry for a few pictures that lack of focus
since this was my first time shut a picture with digital slr camera

Oh and i never forget in that day a girl and her photographer took my picture
when i wore my very giant weird heels and a broken white simple dress
They say there are from a magazine (forgot the name)
I was so happy on that day :)

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.