July 27, 2011
Another small reunion with some college friends. It seems I'm too old for birthday cake and people stared at me when i got this yummy strawberry cheese cake. Thanks besties! You are the best! This is mean a lot to me
Feeling that God bless me so much this year. I've got my new degree this year, got a job, still having them as a friend for gossiping, laughing and sharing good and bad stories of life. Just curious about our future maybe about 5 or 10 years later, are we still together? maybe with some kids, LOL. Actually this is an old stories, today we just met again for the small reunion and we celebrated our friend Inne that passed her test! Congrats babe!! I hope you will get a better experience with those Koreans!
Speaking of Koreans, just know it from this person that on their 17th birthday korean's parents giving plactic surgery for their children as a present. insane! no wonder they look skinny and so similar specially korean public figure. I don't get it why people trying to hard to be somebody but themself!


I'm wearing batik handamde shirt by a tailor//zara dark blue basic pants// bow wedges by shoeizme//studded clutch by ciciero//random accessories//new gadget as birthday present (post about it later)

photos courtesy of my private albun
Place: Fish & Co Pondok Indah Mall
2nd floor along reastaurant row

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.