March 2, 2011
It's been such a very long long time since my last post. 2 moths and a week, i think it's a new record. To many story that I want to share in this blog. I realized that lately this blog turning like a personal diary and i really mean it's really really personal,LOL. I wish i have a wi-fi in my house so I don't need to bring my notebook near my modem as I do now.

Now lets begin with what happened in January..
It's been a great month even the bad things happened that time. But who can't resist the charm of the first month in a new year. I put a lot of hope this year and I believe i will be successed with all my capabilyty. I don't say that I'm overrated but it's important that we can put some respect to ourself.

January is full of presure, this is my last chance to get a new degree. I finish my script as the requirement to finish my school then get an assembly to make sure that I made the script by myself. Before the big day was come, My grandpa suddenly passed away. So I must flew to my Mom's hometown and attended the ceremonial.

It's a bad things but I was happy that God gave me this opportunity to meet my Grandpa before he's been buried. The good things almost all his grandchildrend attended this ceremonial so it's like a family reunion. I don't say that all of us don't have a great relationship but we've been splitted by works so we lived seperately but most of them stayed in Java's island.




This is also like a holiday, a gift from God before my big day. I also met my Grandparents from my Dad's side, visited Toba lake, visited my Granpa's village and visited the biggest museum in North Sumatra also I never forget the food here!so delicious ;)




They have a very strange faith that if their grandchildren who put a plant above our grandparents bodies than when we're come back and seeing that the plant growing so well then we will get a soul mate. Do you believe that? If you ask me then I would say I don't know but as long as it's a good things that I'll be looking forward to ;)
Bisous,

Olive

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

1 sveet comments

  1. nice blog :)
    would u visit mine?
    we can follow each other and be a friend if u mind

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.