January 19, 2011
Hello..
It's such a long time after my last post. It's already a new year but it seems my old habit doesn't change.
I really really trying to post regularly but what can I do?Sometimes there is no time to make a post because of my final project.
Yeah it looks I'm dissapear from this blogging thingy actually I'm busy with my latest project to finish my school but still keep in touch my notebook for browsing.
What's your opinion about The Golden Globe Awards? Who's your favorite outfit?
Anyway, this weekend not really my favorite day because it's too cloudy
But I will admit that day is a great day to stay at home and sleep all day long
Since my wedges was broken so I met a friend to fix it and I almost lost my mobile phone because I was focus on my magazine, actually this magazine
NYLON for Indonesia and It's a first issue
It's my favorite all the time magazine even I don't buy it every month
I'm really excited about the first issue because they put some of local brands which is great things to make our people to buy local product
They put Mariana Renata as the cover and it's such a nice article



They also put an article from back to back issue
The fashion spread also amazing
The Beauty Illustration
The Jakarta's Streetstyle
You just need this magz to get anything that you need!
from music, art, and fashion
*just click the images to enlarge

My fave pages of this month:
Article about Mariana Renata
She's really pretty and so inspiring
Pretty Little Liar tv series
Who doesn't love to lie?LOL
and the last one
Article about The Trees and The Wild
Seeing a very charm picture of Remedy is such a relieve
Every girls in this town really want to date him

...Why can't you want me like the other boys do?

They stare at me while I stare at you
Why can't I keep you safe as my own?
One moment I have you the next you are gone
Rehearsed steps on an empty stage
That boy's got my heart in a silver cage
Why can't you want me like the other boys do?
They stare at me while I crave you..

*my fave song lately

Finally my brother was back from his little trip yesterday
He gave me a little gift and actually I believe in his sense of style for picking up a gift better than my Mom's
And I get my save some bangles and a sweater for this week




What I Wore: black cotton dress.bow rings and earrings by f21 and local store.
tassel necklace by agryle oxford.studded clutch by ciciero.black sailor heels.

Bisous,

Olive

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.