January 9, 2011
Yesterday I passed a mall near my house and found that Roppan just opened
It's too bad I had to meet my friend on Saturday
So today is the perfect day to try it
While I accompany my Mommy for groceries shopping

My first trial on their second days


Put your order first, pay it then waiting for your orders
I don't know why but they only accept cash
But don't worry the price really reasonable

The view from my table
The bar//the back side//you can even choose to sit outside

Crispy Unagi Roll

Ogura Honey Toast

Caramel Milk Shake

Taste quite good beside they sell it in a great price
It's too bad they choose plastic thingy for the drink as we seen above
It will be better if they serve it with a mug

First welcoming meals
If you don't like ice cream just pick one of this
They serve in chocolate topping too
Just try them,it's worth
I only know that they have a store in
Pejaten Village and Gandaria City, Jakarta

Bisous,

Olive

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.