November 16, 2010
I'm back again. Really feeling bad because I can't keep posting something everyday. So many things that I want to share in this blog, specially last week was a great week because of Jakarta Fashion Week. Maybe I will post it latter. I'm still looking the perfect dress for christmas and new year's eve. This is some inspirations:

.Black lace Maxi Dress>>I  looked the similar dress like this by Nikicio, It's too bad out of stock.

.Tassel Flats>>Flats is comfortable shoes for me right now. Tassel is a great accessories specially above the flats. I know that bow flats is the latest trend but since I can't find myself a pair of tassel shoes so I feel curious and still hunt them. Anyway I found a great oxford shoes in 3 block colors, it looks really amazing but still thinking about to buy it or not since the price not really good, need to hunt the similar one with a great price.

.Knitted>> Specially the nude color or basic color like the picture below. The long sleeve will be a nice choice since the weather not quite friendly lately.

.Nude Shorts>> But not the hot pants, because it's rainy season, so put your tights below the shorts will be more comfortable. I definitely get this one from local brand and can't wait to see them (they still produce my order)

.Cape>> Specially with pattern like diamonds or plaid. Really must have item for this bad rainy season!
.See Through Stuffs>> See through pants like the picture below would be nice to have. But I prefer the see through maxi dress or maxi skirts. I already get this one and still waiting the package until they arrive at my room :)

.Maxi Dress>> I can't say anything about this item!Maxi Dress is a must have items for this season. Even so many designer use ciffon material with very unique pattern but the plain one is a simple one and timeless so black or broken white it doesn't really matter. I really get the same dress (as seen on the picture below) but what I've got, it has a detail bottom of the dress. I'm still waiting the package and can't wait to try it on me.

I've been busy with my thesis lately and it drive me crazy! I think I need a holiday, but even I have an offer and my Mom agree with that, it's too bad that I need to focus on my thesis. I already reject 2 offers of pleasures (means holiday). Focus..focus.. I need to focus.. after this school things I will be free to do whatever that I want and I will have a great holiday, anyone? After this things i will going somewhere, going crazy and have a challenging trip! Roger..roger..calling all spontaneous person and independent!

source:pixie market
Follow .Happiness.
.Olive.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.