September 20, 2010
I was googled a wide angle lens and found so many links of them. I want to buy slim devil wide angle camera but still thinking about their features. So I've got a view link and a view pictures taken by this camera. The famous camera is Vivitar Ultra Wide but I can't find it on my town so I just found the famous Slim devil wide angle camera. But I've searched that the result is similar. So here's the camera that i would like to buy, i prefer the yellow because it's limited edition. By the way from my research that this camera it supposed to be cheap because made from plastic and it's analog camera but i would like to say when it comes to my town then from $30 it will be about $40-$45! So here's the slim devil in shape and colors and the result of wide angle camera. Hmm... it's a great choice when you compare it with lomo :) Got to go because I must study for my tax exam, It's really such a nightmare when i have an exam on MONDAY!

source: feaverish photography blog
Follow .Happiness.
.Olive.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.