September 9, 2010
It has been 5 days since my last post. So many things happened for the last 5 days and all of that really makes me happy. I want to share about the event on RURU gallery. It was really great, so many people came and i was making some new friends,yay!! This is us (me and regina) and our stuffs :)
On Saturday I had a meeting with this girls. We choosed at Ah Tuan Ee's resto, it's malaysian cuisine. The taste not so bad, our fave is the noodles, i forgot the name. This is the precious moment for this week,hooraaayyy!! here's a  tons of our pictures :)
the food//the view//the gossip girl
together//traditional cake by wanda//aaa-aaa-aaa//big smile//olive-gayatri-wanda-nancy//
all picture edited by Nancy
I wore: Grey top by Flashy everyday tee//black pants by cheap monday//vintage scarf worn as a belt//apple earrings+ring//dark brown clogs by kloom clogswear//mom's bag.
How about your weekend? I hope you had a great weekend just like mine :) By the way my maid and my driver was back to their hometown yesterday so now I have to do all of their job! Wish me luck..
Follow .Happiness.
.Olive.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

3 sveet comments

  1. really cute! love all your posts!

    following!
    follow me back if you like ^_^

  2. Unknown says:

    @Kristen: thank you, i will follow you by bloglovin :)

    @Dorothy: I felt superb when i was with them :)

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.