September 3, 2010
Blue. It's like my mood color lately. It feels like you feel sad, you don't have something to do, or you are in a big trouble. Maybe what i need is attention from around me or new things or new friends. Because i already borred with my routine. Now i know that maybe someone that you don't expect just show their care. I think I'm happy now. Today is the day! I was ordered a label for all my clothes so i will pick it up this noon, i hope it's like my expectation. So I remember you to come to Holy Market 2 at Ruang Rupa Tebet. Check the invitation on facebook here!
Follow .Happiness.
.Olive.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.