September 16, 2010
I've been blogwalking to all fashion blogs and streetstyle's site and here's the trend that i think suit me well and  will be my wishlist for this month. The first think is wide leg pants. This fashion item back to the street! I have a bestfriend that fits the pants like this so well. You rock girl!When she wore it, it looks classy and elegant in the same time.
source: The Sartorialist//Sussie Buble

Second things is accessories, from necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings. I've been crazy about all of it since two weeks ago. I always do online shopping and craving about rings and earrings. It's too bad that i don't have a slr camera so i can't take a picture about the details if i insist to take a picture with my digital camera the picture will look blury. So wore the necklaces more than 1 piece and fill your hands with at least one ring for each finger.
source: knightcat//wrangler//lesmads
Follow .Happiness.
.Olive.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.