August 25, 2010
Okay, so sorry for the feet pic. But this is what happened to my feet. I saw a doctor yesterday because my big toe was swollen the color was blue. So the doctor said that She must pull my nail and it was realy hurt, specially when she inject anesthetic to my toe. She gave me antibiotics, pain killer and a drugs to reduce the swollen. I suggest not to do this if it's no necessary, except your toe really bad, look blue and really hurt because if you don't do this your nail will look ugly and you must cover it with nail polish for all the time.
So i must say hello to flip-flops for the next 10 days, i can't be able to wear any heels for that long time :(
Follow .Happiness.

.Olive.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.