August 31, 2010
picture from: song of style
I hate my life lately! I'm trying to take a deep breathe before release my emotion, keep thinking positive and pray alot. I want to be happy as before, before i knew this world, before i knew how cruel this world and people around it. I have a plan of my future life but i don't want people to push me! Leave me alone! I know i'm being lazy lately but i have my own problem! I don't need another problem by hearing people yelling at me because of my bad habit. I need a soft voice, not a loud voice. Only blogging, surving and thinking how to be a creative person specially about fashion that's make me live. I don't want some update news from anyone! I hope, i can leave this town soon! I hate study!!Even i never hate to read any books. Accounting is sucks!!!
Follow .Happiness.
.Olive.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.