May 1, 2010




source: The Sartorialist, Stockholm Street Style, Altamiranyc

Pants!That’s what I need, more pants!I feel bored with those pants that stayed for quite a long time in my wardrobe. I need pants from nice material not only a pair of jeans even I really love my fave jeans from cheap Monday (it’s very comfortable and it’s not really cheap in my town,lol). And all fashionable girls in this world wear this pants in different colors and material which is each of them still look awesome! Which one do you think that will be a future hip pants?
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.