January 18, 2010
Last week me and my friend went to the biggest flea market in this town. I need to get some stripes top, and this is what I've got from there. Not quite much but I had some fun when I was there, beside that we really not in a good mood so walking around this town is the best way to forget your problems for a few minutes,lol.



What i've got?Three stripes tops, two in a dark blue color and the other in black-white, the last piece is polkadots top. This day was the best day to getting away from those trouble :)
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.