January 16, 2010

The clouds in the sky have cov ered up my life
And the day just stays gray ’till it’s night
And the dark ness out side is a mir ror to my eyes
‘Cause my soul won’t reflect any light


Oh, I can’t lie, I’m so lonely
Oh, make it right and just hold me


‘Cause I’m freez ing, there’s no way to stay warm
Don’t you need me?
Left me out in the storm
How could you for get me
My sun shine has left me alone
You’re so cold


Freez ing, like when rain turns to snow
Don’t you need me
Like an old over coat
The sea sons may change
But the ice still remains in my soul
You’re so cold


The chills down my spine
Are just mem o ries of a time
Now I’m haunted ’cause
I thoughtYou were mine
I just can’t get away
I’ve been frozen in one place
And I am not mov ing on
Tell me why, I still love you, boy?

*my fave song now.Maybe a few people will think this is my feelings now. But don't get wrong, first time i heard about this song I liked the beat and her voice(the vocalis is a woman). It's like Amy Winehouse, rite?
Maybe I will try to hear another songs from this band :)
Wanna know more about Mozella?
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.