January 19, 2010
Hi..I'm getting home early today,yeaahh!
Three of my classes for this day were great except my Accounting Theory class because the lecture has a meeting so, he just gave us a homework. When I woke up this morning the sky was blue and the rain still falling down. So I pick up my basic tee, my jeans and my Chuck Taylor keds. I don't want my flats getting wet because of this bad weather so the great choice is my Chuck keds. Because it was so cold outsite I put my military jacket because this is the only jacket that I have in a grey color. Speaking about grey, i also put my grey backpack. I really care about my classes today, I heard what my lecture's said and wrote about the lesson very well. I called today as my fantastic day because I didn't get bored with those lessons.

Nothing's new stuffs for this day and I'm glad about it. I'm trying to keep my money very well, this is one of my resolution for 2010. I still don't have enough time to post my list here, maybe next time. I know formal education is so important but for some people imformal education also have a role in our life. So what i want to say, don't forget to update yourself about what happens around you. Read a newspaper, browsing cnn or thejakarta globe or maybe the simple way just follow them in twitter. This is one of my resolutions too in this year to be care about my country about what happend here actually not only my country but also this universe :)

What I Wore:

grey loose pocket top by nanonine, dry grey jeans by cheap monday, unbranded military jacket, holy braclet from my buddy, fossil watch, f21 button earrings, bloodprojectshop grey backpack, unbranded black map, black chuck taylor keds, happy face,lol.
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.