January 9, 2010
This is my 2nd saturday nite in 2010. But I didn't have a good mood to mingle with my friends. So I just walking around this J town searching some cute things. I supposed to accompany my friend to meet someone but I had misunderstanding about the place so I dropped my self and my Mom at PIM. I must buy a pair or shoes for my Dad since the old one was broken. Then I bought my self a new pillow, yeah!I know it's kindda weird to hear someone so happy to have a new pillow but believe it or not, I can't sleep with my old pillow, it hurt my neck and i don't feel comfortable when I use it. Now i can sleep tight and no more sleepy head in the next morning.

I'm still thinking about my 2010 resolution, i know it's too late because I have so much things to do in this year, but i will make it simple juat 10 points and I need to work hard to make those points become real. What I've got this day? A pairs of batik flats. I bought it online and I love the color. I don't know why but at this moment i really like all about basic color like grey, black, white, blue, etc. I have 3 pairs of grey shoes, even they have different models but I know for sure if my Mom realize about it then she will be angry. So sorry Mom, this is will be my last purchases then I will keep my pocket thight *cross my fingers,lol.

I wore this flats this Sunday, I will post my picture on my next post because I forgot where i put my digicam. Owh, I don't know why but my fave digicam was broken, I can't fill out the battery. Hmm..maybe I need the new one, so this is the perfect time to study then If i get a great score I will ask it to my parents, yeah!! Godspeed Olive all the time :)


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.