January 21, 2010
This is my lazy day because i woke up late and the rain was falling down. That's why i woke up late because of that crap weather. Yeah!Life's hard! But I'm glad I can went to campus this day with my Mom, so I don't need to drive a car by myself beside that there is 3in1 rules. So i thought this day I will give a presentation for business ethics subject but I was wrong, my turn will be after my mid exam, yay! Btw I just saw my mid exam schedule and it was creappy because i have 3 exams in the same day. UUUHhhh this time i must pass 3 of this subjects!I know I can do it :) *just cheer up myslef.

Activies for today: Attended my three classes and all my classes uber cool. Specially my last class, i really enjoy it. I had a lunch with my friend and my sin for today that I was picked unhealthy food for my lunch and dinner. In this case i eat too much fried foods today, It doens't matter if i eat those unhealthy food on weekend but today still weekdays. So tomorrow i must do some exercise to get healthy and great body.yeaahhh!

Purchasing for today: Looks magazine and thejakartaglobe newspaper. I just know that thejakartaglobe newspaper give a special price for a college students, it will cost you only 3,000 rupiahs. I don't really understand when i read this new paper, but I'm trying to because i want to improve my english. I hope this is worth it :) The headline news talked about Susno Duadji and I already knew about it because yesterday i saw it on my local tv station.

Tomorrow will be my free day and i can't wait. But starting from tomorrow i must concern about my school so i think tomorrow will be my perfect time to learn about accounting management for From my outfit today you will see that i still getting crazy about stripes top and I'm so happy that i have the same stripes top as Alexa Chung and i will post the picture later fellas. Have a nice day, eat healthy food, and have a great life :)

What I Wore:

dark blue-white stripes top:trifted; narrow tight cheap monday jeans; holy bracelet; f21 earrings; fossil watch; eastpak floral sling bag; unbranded black map; pinkish flats by wondershoe

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.