December 23, 2009
Yesterday, I just finished all my final test. Yay!
Then me, Ganyong and Fani walking around at Grand Indonesia. Even the rain was falling all the day but I enjoyed my time with them. Hell yeah!I don't know why I still have a sleepy head. Yesterday I fall in to my bed so early and wake up little bit late,huhuhu. Now, so many things tto do. I have a view christmas project and want to make it perfect, just wish me luck so I can get all the materials at this day :)

Today's places to go: Fatmawati Hospital, Auntie's house, Ace Hardware, Total Buah Fatmawati, Mayestik traditional market. Godspeed Olive for this long day :)

Took a view picture from our trip to Grand Indo :)



XoXo,


Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.