December 3, 2009
Yesterday supposed to be my free day and I don’t need to go to my campus. So I was being Daddy’s good girl when My Brother got sleep because He worked on his assignment for last 2 days. Now I feel scary with my self. I feel empty, something going wrong with me. Even I’ve done so many things that will make me happy like blogwalking, update my tumblr but I don’t know it doesn’t change at anything.

Maybe it’s because of my Dad. I don’t blame him at all, but sometimes I can feel what he feel and it makes me feeling blue. I know that He’s the same feeling just like another family, he want to go home as soon as possible but he can’t. Maybe i was too sensitive and I think I need to have my own time. Maybe I should going somewhere to clear my mind. I hope i can do it as soon as possible before next week. I need to focus on my final, sigghhh.
Wish me luck to face this day.

What I Wore:


Band Tee, Black Od Jeans by Cheap Mon, Vintage Belt, Holy Bracelet, Casio Watch, Bowling bag and black flip-flops,messy face, messy hair,huh..
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.