December 12, 2009

STYLIST CAROLINE SIEBER BRILLIANTLY PLAYS WITH PROPORTIONS LIKE NO OTHER
I want her top so bad :)


CHANEL’S PINK JADE JEWELRY ACCOMPANIED BY THE KNIT ONESIE FROM THE FALL 09 COLLECTION
I love her leggings too. Fabulous!
source: Jak&Jill's blog

Today's shopping time!Yay! I will check bloop&endorse latest collection and then move to Brightspot market. This time i need to be focus for what I'm looking for,lol. Before that I must go to my campus for my final exam, wish me luck :)


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.