December 2, 2009
Yay!Finally the 1st of December has come and I can't wait for the Christmas Day ;D
Yesterday was so hot!And i felt stupid when I wore black outfit. I stay for 2 nights at hospital and always go back home in the early morning. One thing that I love when I stayed there that I can sleep early because nothing to do there. I talked to my Dad's doctor yesterday and I thought it would be difficult to be understand what she said but she make it simple and I know for sure what happened to my Dad. I was glad to hear that My Dad will be okay and she will start the therapy on this day.

Not much I've done for yesterday. But I had a class at noon and I've got shocked when I saw my lecture's homework list and she said that i didn't give my homework for 2 times,but she told me to do it again and give it to her next week. Oh yeah I collected it but you lost it Mam!

What I Wore:


White-Red top from trf, Cheap Mon Black Od jeans, Ashley bag from Ciciero, f21 pearl earrings, holy bracelet, fossil watch, Chuck Taylor hi keds.
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.