December 26, 2009
I just got home about 1 hour ago with my Mom. My job for today is being her driver all day long.
She need to go to church and I must waiting until the church service finished. Then I met Gaya ini Plaza Senayan. We spent time together in Sushi Tei, sharing some story and laughing out loud. Then she gave me this Christmas gift. I love the card that she gave me, because I push her to make it by her self : )

For the gift she gave me cheese ball and this very cute little cactus. Yay!Thanks a lot dear. And for the bow in this card maybe I can use it as a hairpiece xP
Fiuhh..so tired..I need to go sleep now..
Nite-nite all and have a nice dream : )



XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.