November 3, 2009

IT’S HARD NOT TO BE IN AWE OF ASTRID MUNOZ.
source:Jak&Jill's Blog

At the beginning I never agree with 'I hate Monday' statement, but now I realized that sometimes bad things come on this firts day of a week which is Monday. In the morning, I was thought about my problem that happened the day before and wrote about it on my past post.

Then I went to my campus for Games division Meeting but no one come except 1 person called Montel. We only discussed about rundown for almost 1 hour. The rest of my time I only talked with Mansi until the lunch time.

Than I had some fun with someone that came from my past,hahaha. It's not a new friend but long time a go I like to spare my time with this person. I really missed it and I'm glad that I can't do it that event again. I can't mention here, maybe if you really close with me you will realize who is the person that I've talked about.

But this is not someone that I liked and talked about in my each post. If it happened of course mayble i will post it with a bold words,LOL. Then I went to Pejaten Village at noon to attend my english class.

I came erlier about 40 minutes before the class just begun. I had a dinner there then because I didn't come home after my campus activities so I went to the restroom wthic is about almost 100m from my class (my english class is on a mall and they don't provide any toilet so I must utilize public restroom). I went to toilet to washed my face so it took a long time than usual. When I come back, the class was begun and the teacher asked me where I have been?

I answered that I was from the restroom then she said You lied to me. How come you go to the restroom for 20 minutes?and She said that She pretend that I was absent because I'm late! Whaaatttt??I stayed until the class was finished and in a rush went to the Admin Staff to talk about it. I said if that dork teacher didn't believe me, she can go with me when i want to go to the toilet or just told the owner to provide the toilet!

I hate the way she judged me! You are the badest teacher I have ever had!
Can you realized that all students didn't like the way you speak?Your teaching method was %$#@*!And everytime I asked something about grammar you looked confuse and always said that its like a habit!I can't go with that!Hello!!My mother paid a lot of money for me to learn this language!Please show your manner and your respect even you don't have it just learn it!

We have a different culture and you must care because you are here!Not in england Mam!! And the last things that all studens in your class are not a child anyomore.We are not in a kindergarten or primary school anymore! So don't push us like a child! I'm not an ordinary girl who will silence when something going wrong in front of my face.
Just Prepare yourself!

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.