November 9, 2009
Do am I the new God?LOL.
Because I can predict the future, maybe only yesterday. Yup on the early morn when I was on my way to RSPP with my Mom. She discuss about I came home late. I said that I've replied her text message. But She said that I can't do that anymore! She said that I must come home earlier when I go out.Sighhhh!Life isn't fair! So we had a long morning fight till in RSPP. She told to my daddy but my Dad know where I've been, he just stay cool when heard that. But i don't know even I went to the church every thusrday night, he doesn't like if i came home late. Hmm.. I can agree that He told me it's not to good fr a girl and he concer about my bed time. What a nice daddy. I love you Dad, can't wait to see you at home and have a dinner together as always ;D

Then we went to the church for the church service. This is the day I've been waiting for my long week because I will see someone that I liked to see,LOL. I passed him but i didn't realize,LOL. Why oh why I always act stupid in every single day x(
But I felt sad because I was lost my cupcakes earrings. That stuffs mean so much to me. I can't put even a little smile on my face and had a sleepy head all day long x(

I went to book fair with Nancy, quite fun but The traffic was %$#@. I forgot to take any picture together x(
What I've got there?Just a cute purple notebook and Miiko (it's a comic) xP




What I Wore:
Preppy brownie dress, Brownie tights, Custom oxford shoes by Gin&Tonic, Camel bag from Clementine Collection, holly bracelet from Illy, Casion Watch and F21earrings.

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. Anonymous says:

    CIE OLIP, EMG BERPAPASAN SAMA SIAPA TUH :)

  2. Unknown says:

    sama Saidi orang dapur greja pas mw ketoilet,wakakakak.
    Ah lo juga udah tau kan?
    Yang ngasih tau gw kan lo Wan,hehehe
    *Ni Wanda kan?Kasih nama kenapa Wan?hehehe

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.