November 18, 2009
Flashback!
I had a class at 10am and I'm too lazy to go. But nobody wants to attend the class so Yup finally I attend that freakin class,lol. The lecture came late!11.30am, oh my gosh!It will be better when she just passed that class. Then I prefer to stay outside the class and met Irsan, we had a talk until the class was finished,crazy man!I don't know how come your relationship still on a heat until this day, you are really sick!hahaha.Piss man!

Then at 12 something the class was offer. I wrote my latest post for yesterday during my class. I hope they will appreciate about what i've done. Then I moved to Plaza Semanggi (the freaky mall in this town, i went there to spent my time when i must waiting for the next class and beside that only takes 3 steps to go there,lol). Then She came!It's a little bit cold because we had something before. We just talk a common thing then continue it to discuss about what happened lately. I'm glad that we can talk so nice. I feel better now that I can shared what I felt before and she gave me a feedback.



Then the rest of the time we just laughing, shared about what happend for the last two weeks. She laugh out loud when I told her about my embarrassing moment that happened to me about 2 weeks ago,even I never think about it again but when i told her i felt so intimidating about my own act, sighhh x( We spent about 2 hours only for talking and sharing. Thanks for the moment darla, it's mean a lot to me. And it so nice when we can just share about what we felt without a flag war,hahaha.Kidding.I took a pic of us, not me but the waitress.Thanks.


The rest of my day just passed so fast. I had a class at noon and it's only for 1 hour, I love my lecture at that time. Than went to canteen met some friends and had a laugh then moved to PS bought a suplement for my Dad, after that I moved to hospital met my Dad and he need a help to wrap his feet, then last moved to my church took a song list and return my father's friend notebook because He left at the hospital when he visited my Dad.

After I arrived at home, just like usual I felt sleepy but before I went to bad I continue read a book by Dewi Dee Lestari, the title is "Perahu Kertas". You should read it! thought it was heavy book and I'm afraid that i will not understand what she said on it but when I read that book i can have so many expression like a little smile than it's getting bigger when i turned the page. So nice, this book made my day moreover I always happy before because something that i can share on here, only my closest friends know about this things xP

XoXo,



Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.