October 1, 2009
After one nights I stayed at the hospital, finally i'm back!Feel great when i can sleep at my lovely bed again ;D
And more happy when i found a little yellow package on my desk.My yellow jelly shoes arrived yesterday. Actually i bought it because i want to look at the real shoes before i put those shoes in my online store and oh my gosh that shoes are comfortable and very stylish, it will look goon on everyone's feets. At the beginning i want to sell it
but when i've got those shoes, i think i will buy it just for me and order it again for the online store,hehehe



Then when i accompanied my friend and i was searching cool stuffs for the next session for my online store. I found this studdes dress. Very stunning when you put it on your body. I bought it for my self than i was thingsking why i don't buy it for my store?
hahaha..Gothca i bought it 3 pieces, anyone? Just email me if you interesting with this dress. stock only 2 pieces left and it's all size.



I will post another picture to mix and match this dress. I can't wait it, i'm too excited ;D
Today's job: Searching someone that have a willing to open a small stand for bazaar at Atmajaya University then
I'm still be a hunter for hunting those cool stuffs for my online store. Keep in touch darlaa

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.