October 29, 2009

FABIOLA BERACASA AND TALLULAH HARLECH EN ROUTE TO THE ALEXANDER WANG SHOW
source:Jak'Jill's blog

On my mind:
I wish I've been like someone that had a sun kissed skin like the boy from Ipanema.
But nobody's perfect, LOL.
That's is the song that I've been listening lately.
It's been insane when i only thinking about you.
thinking how to say hi.
I just a shy girl.
I can't control my face.
I always happy by saw your face.
You brighter smile.
It looks sincere for me.
Even all the person around you admit it.
You like a sunshine when you smile.
And nice to see all the silly things that you've done from those videos.
Have a great day Mr.Smile xP

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.