September 18, 2009
Inspired by:
Susie Bubble




Remember my posted "GUILTY PLEASURE"? Yup finally those shoes were came yesterday. Putri told me before that the color has been changed. Little bit disappointed before, but then I thought that It will be fantastic that I can have shocking shoes like that. When they just arrived I tried it on me and oh la la it looks fantastic. When i was blogwalking, I found this from Susie Bubble's blog and i thought it was cool. The shocking pink color so nice for day and night look. Look at the picture above, Susie wore the pinkish skirt in a day and night rite?
And look at my shoes case, it's in a pink too. I love both ;D
Thank you Bethanny, your the best even the shoes is too fit on me but averal it's okay. Gud luck for you new shoes line. Next time i will make a custom shoes again in de.cada.dia.
Smooch..smooch



XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.