September 20, 2009

Happy Sunday everyone ;D
I woke up in the early morn today because the moeslim’s celebrated Lebaran’s day. And in the early morn they were praying to the GOD, what we called it ‘sholat’. So in that early morn I drove my car to Pertamina Hospital, met my father than take a bath there. After that I went to the church to get blessed from the GOD ;D
After that go back to the hospital, ask some money, went to Medan Ria Senayan (it’s like a resto, mostly Batak’s traditional foods or Chinesse’s food) I ordered for Chinesse food, than moved to Ah Yat (still in Senayan) bought some food for my daddy, when I was waiting there, I ordered some dimsum,hmmm..so yummy
After all crazy food hunter things, went back to hospital, go back home than dropped my brother again to the hospital. Then went back home again, drive safely and hear cool songs from Colbie Caillat. She’s awesome!
Oh this is my first time wore my custom shoes by de.cada,dia. I was their first customer. Actually I ordered those shoes in Peach color but the shoes maker didn’t know the color of the peach. Overall I loved it since I don’t have any shocking shoes like that.(hmm.. I ever told you before,hahaha.LOL)
What I Wore:

Zara’s white shirt, Unbranded black skirt, Trifted Black Blazer, Unbranded black tights, What Wear Daily’s vintage earrings, Casio Vintage Watch, Handmade black bow tie and de.cada.dia by Bethanny Putri’s shocking pink shoes.

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. Anonymous says:

    sepatunya lucu banget

  2. Unknown says:

    Makasih Lyn ;D
    custom tuh, hasilnya lumayan sesuai dengan yang diharapkan,hehehe

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.