August 13, 2009
I felt guilty when I can't update this blog everyday. First i would like to say thanks to all my friends that gave me supports to face this condition. Thanks God that My Dad's operation was success and He just need a rest for a couple of days for recovering time. I really appreciate what you've done friends, thanks for the support that you gave by sent me a text, by a comment on my facebook account and specially for those friends that pray for my Dad ;D
The last words : I love you friends!!

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.