August 30, 2009
It's not because I don't love my Grandma but as a fan of fashion world who doesn't want to have a stylish Grandma just like them? On the firs pic I love her military blazer and her headband look fabulous, even she already not younger anymore but We can see it clearly that She still have a sense of make-up, look at her blush on?Is it to bright?No I don't think so, for me her make up just cool as her personal style. And look at how she manage her outfit. Who has that brave combine a dark blue military jacket with black and white dress and leggings. You will agree that she's cool, rite?
Second pic comment: Just another classy women who has a taste in fashion.Perfect black suit with a snake skin stick, polkadots scarf and a white brooch. She's got a style!I hope I will be a the coolest Grandma just like them ;D




Photos source from Sartorialist's blog

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.