August 29, 2009
Lately, I've been inspiring by back to basic outfit. And then lucky me, My mom bought me 2 pairs basic pants in two different colors. One in dark blue and the other in Khaki color. So I tried to wear this basic color things just like my inspired picture below. Oh and I don't forget to put my embellished sandals on my feet. Maybe i need bow collar white shirt just like my inspired picture.



What I Wore:

unbranded white shirt; Handmade Goldy Earrings by My Scarf; Vintage Belt; Handmade Necklace by myself; Dark Blue Zara Basic Pants; Coco Fringe Bag by Royal Queen and Embellished Sandals by Amble and Flare Footwear
source from stylesightings's blog
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.