July 17, 2009
..Dr.Martens please give me this drugs..
I know this shoes already famous back because of Agyness Deyn. I ever had this shoes longtime ago when I was a child. My father bought it from Europe when He went there, but now this shoes are back! And i don't have enough money to buy it. After that this shoes aren't sale in my country, oke they sell it but not in this pattern. they sell it only in 2 colors, pink and purple. Uh, i really want this shoes so bad xP

*photos credit from googling*


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.