July 17, 2009
..Click!..

Discribing about my style, maybe chameleon is the answer of it. I love man's shoes, man's shirt, man's bag but I still love chic's stuffs too. Lucky me because I'm a girl who can wore trousers and skirt everyday. So I adore Gala Gonzalez from Am-lul's closet!She never worried to wear anything, she loves heels but sometimes she looks masculine. When I saw her I feel free to wear anything, it's not about how to look pretty but it's about your comfort style and how you get out from your comfor zone. Never feel afraid to try something new xP

so cute to have the same of Dr.Marten's shoes like them.Check out the web!You will love their web's layout.


This one is everybody's wishlist!It's marni's shoes. Can't afford it x(
*photos credit from Am-lul's Blog*

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.