July 14, 2009
Since my digicam battery was empty, so i must waiting till it go back to full and took this pictures. This is what I've got from Monday Flea Market yesterday. So I still figure it as my personal stuffs or sell it, because I want to make my own money and love to hunt all those vintage stuffs like this. It makes fun and I enjoyed it. What do you think?
Oh, and i've got some inspiring outfit to mix and match with all those vintage stuffs from lookbook. Give me your comment please..

Inspiring Look from Lookbook:



What I've got:


Inspiring Look from Lookbook:


What I've got:


Inspiring Look from Lookbook:


What I've got:


Inspiring Look from Lookbook:


What I've got:


Adios,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.