July 20, 2009

Black and white is never look bored. Easy to falling in love with this color and its easy to be mixed and matched. Last weekend my cousin gave me a little present for my birthday. Actually it's passed but he resist to give that present to me, so i received it :D
I really want this shoes, i know it's affordable and don't need to wait until someone give me this shoes for the present but it's not easy to find this shoes in my size. I have it one but in green color. I really love it since Taylor Momsen loves to wear it too :D

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.