May 7, 2009
May 6th..
This is my first day after I finished my mid exams for two weeks. I don't sure about my score but I hope it will great :D This day I have an appointment with my BFF Gayatri. We made some plan about went to the movie. But when I was arriving in XXI Senayan City I'm not on the mood to watch a movie because I already watched Wolverine and the others movie are sucks. So we just doin some chit-chat, browsing and eatting at that time in Urban Kitchen. After 2 hours stay at that place, we moved to Plaza Senayan and stayed at Kinokuniya. Gayatri want to show me an indpiring fashion books. But I've got a distraction, because I found someone that really chic (this is an opinion from Illy my BFF too) and I just capture this girl from the back because Illy wants to see her real!hahaha. I know it sounds silly, but this is her request I just want to make her happy :D
And for this day, my money come out for 2 magazines, Looks and Girlfriend.I prefer the local magazine because I can see clearly what is the latest trend that all girls in my town like. Because they never put the quirky things like fur because we only had two seasons, they are summer and rainy,hahaha. And why I love local mags?Because I have a passion to work in local chic magazine even just to be an intern. Wish me luck dear :D
white blouse: mom's collections; Pants:Topshop; Cropped Blazer:unbranded; Earrings:F21; Watch:Casio Vintage; Bag:Royal Queen Ol Shop; Shoes:Garage Sale Ol Shop; Books and Magazine: It's Mine :D
Edited Photo
Looks May edition. I also bought Girlfriend Mag (Believe it or not it still in wrap,hahaha) I'm such a magazine freak but I like the local and cheapest mags :D
Luv you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.