May 23, 2009
Today..
I went to campus for my the one and only class today!And this is the first time that I didn't come late to my class. So after I finished my class, I met Ina. My friend from the beginning semester. We know each other from Camping but difficult to find a match time to meet again. Finally we pick this day to doin our girls talk!hahaha. We went to Grand Indonesia for our lunch time and the rest od the day we spent it by talked from heart to heart,hahaha.LOL
I bought 3 novels and 1 language book from local bookstore that we called Gramedia. I bought Breakfast at Tiffany's novel and can't wait to read it :D but I bought the Indonesia version because I don't know where I can buy the english version. I know I'm not the expert in english but I think english novel is more detail than the Indonesia version :D
Have a great saturday night girls, for this day I just want to stay at home and read all the novels that i bought this noon.

White long sleeve blouse:Edc; Faded Jeans:unbrannded; Bracelets:gift and handmade stuff from Bdg; Watch:Casio; Earrings:F21; Necklace: local shop in Bdg; Bag:Local Ol Shop; Shoes:Garage Sale

Adios,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. Unknown says:

    Akhakhakh..yup..yup.. :D

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.