May 12, 2009
Today is my free day as usual :D
Just stay at home till this noon until my friend Aurelia text me and invited me to visit my friend in Fatmawati Hospital. I'm glad when I found her in a good condition. We stayed there for 1 and a half hour after that we dropped our car in Cilandak Town Square for dinner and you know what we enjoyed our dinner without talking to each other,hahaha.It means we are really in hungry. Enjoy the rest of the night girls :D

Black top:unbranded; Off white sweater:unbranded from FO in Bandung; Black Pants:Zara; Black Earrings:Diva; Black necklace:Handmade by my self; Fringe Brown Bag:unbranded from Royal Queen Ol Shop and Black shoes from Retail Therapy

Another Photo Shoot

This foto taken when I was driving my car,hehehe :D
Black top:unbranded; Off white sweater:unbranded from FO in Bandung; Black Pants:Zara; Black Earrings:Diva; Black necklace:Handmade by my self; Fringe Brown Bag:unbranded from Royal Queen Ol Shop and Black shoes from Retail Therapy

Luv you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.