May 3, 2009
This supposed to be yesterday post, but I'm totired to post it :D
I went to Pasaraya to accompany my brother to buy his soccer shoes. After that I met my brother in Pejaten Village to watch X-men Origin:Wolverine. When I was watching Wolverine, my brother watched Knowing, because He already watch Wolverine. I really like this movie because it's not boring and I love the story, I like Hugh Jackman in this movie. He played great and really cute,hahaha. After watched that movie, i just drop by in times and bought this Sitta Karina's latest novel. It called "Titanium", I like her novels, she just smart and never wrote a novel without educated her reader, and I still read this novel :D If you want to see her site just click here!

Luv you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.