April 17, 2009
Even I don't enough money to have at least one of Alber Elbaz design fro Lanvin but I always keep lookin her latest design. He such a genius man in Fashion Industry. For this Spring 2009 collections I really adore his necklaces design, so classy and adoreable! I will post her design for this season.Btw, I've got all of this pictures from Galahad's blog and his picture credits from Style.com.
Alber Elbaz from style.com

Love the pants cutting

I love the ballons effect

This Shoes, Bags and Sunglasses are to die for!

Santins all the way!I love the necklaces!

Luv you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.