April 17, 2009
Finally all my assignment has done!And today I feel free to do anything even I will get my mid exam by next week, so i wore something that makes me feel comfortable. Today I went home from campus by transjakarta bus and the weather is so hot! I feel tired and exhausted because I slept late for last 4 days!After I got my bus, I was sleeping there until that bus arrived at Ragunan's shellter bus. It's kinda my bad habit now for taking self pic everywhere I go,hahaha.LOL. Enjor your weekend gals :D
Took this photo in the bus.

Left and Right Side
Yay!Give me five!hahaha.LOL

Mao's white shirt:Magic Happens; Pants:Topshop; Dark Gray Cardi:Unbranded; Earrings:Diva; Bracelet: Gift from bff Wanda; Watch:Casio Vintage; Necklace: Echi's design; Golf Merchandise bag: Gift from my Father; Shoes:Custom made


Funny Glasses by Magic Happens Merchandise
Luv you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. echi says:

    sweetie, you do have a super cute necklace. handmade?

  2. Unknown says:

    Thanks dear :D
    Yup, It's handmade. Do you want it?
    You can send me an email if you want to have the same as mine xP

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.