April 20, 2009
Today is my first day of mid exam for this semester. But I didn't prepare well because the exam is open book for this bussiness communication subject. I already mark the answer because I've got the questions that will be issue for this exam yesterday. Even I don't have any books of this subject but I have an answer from my BFF Wanda, thank you so much dear :D
So I can do my exam quite well. I finished this exam by one and a half hours. I wish I will get a great score :D
Tomorrow is my free day and the exam will start again on Saturday with Tax subject. It's kinnda difficult but I hope I can prepare it well start from this day. And for another Atma's students who still have an exam for tomorrow, get prepare well and keep study darl.

Outfit for today:Blue color makes my day brights just like a sky

Blue ciffon top:Vintage from Monday market; Harem jeans:Custom made by Garage Online Store; Earrings:F21; Watch:Casio Vintage; Black bow hair pin:handmade by my self; Yellow bag: unbranded; Shoes: Petitecupcakes


Luv you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. Macy says:

    thanks for the comment on my blog!
    and good work for your exam. Open book is the best ;D

  2. Unknown says:

    Your welcome dear. Yup, thanks :D

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.