April 8, 2009
Today, I have a schedule for playing organ in my church. Why this day?Coz today is passion day 2, and I played the music for this ceremony. Ok, for celebrating upcoming event like Easter all the people wore their balck outfit, so I wore all in black outfit. This pic took before I went to the church.

All in black, just like I want to attend a funeral,hahaha.LOL.Of course this is celebrating the Crist funeral :D
Black blazer:Forgot the brand (belongs to my mom); Skirt:unbranded from itc ambassador;Watch:casio vintage; Earrings:Forever21; Tights:Unbranded; Shoes:MNG Bag:LovebugLovebag
What I've got today?That is a shinny zipper latex leggings!Yay!!Can't wait to take a pic with this stuff. Please take a look xP
Black blazer:Forgot the brand (belongs to my mom); Pants: online shop;Watch:casio vintage; Earrings:Forever21; Necklace: Topshop; Tights:Unbranded; Shoes: Forever21 Bag:LovebugLovebag
Top:Unbranded; Leggings: online shop;Watch:casio vintage; Earrings:Forever21; Necklace: Topshop; Tights:Unbranded; Shoes: MNG; Painted shoes:Designer property (which is mine!hahaha)
In my opinion this is my best photo shoot, taken by left and right side. Really love this blazer but I'm still looking at the classy one like Kate Moss's
Owwhh!And the latest news that I bought this latest issue og GoGirl!magazine. This is for the first time this magazine use the local model (commonly They used foreign celebrities). I really like this issue, coz so Indonesian. And I'm proud to be Indonesian! For urinformation tomorrow is the day of an election for pick up our next president. Can't wait for tomorrow (ups!!it's in the eraly morn now, maybe about 6 hours again) xP
Ciao,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.