April 7, 2009
Yay!!Finally it's coming! The cutie necklace that I've got from browsed in facebook. Actually it's not an online shop, but from someone accounts that's love to made cutie necklaces as mine but with different material :D I will post my outfit with this brand new neclace. Owh for another Jakarta citizen, please be careful!Beacause the rain comes out lately, u know what I mean, It can be floading.

What do you think? I think it's made from a handle of a bag, colorful rope and christmas decoration bow :D Next time I will make it by my self. Just wait gals..
*Sorry if my english unappropriate
Ciao,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.