April 11, 2009
My obsession lately was the feather things. I really love this fashion item but I don’t have enough time to make it by my self, coz my mid exam will come by 8 days. Wish me luck guys and I must study hard by this day, stay with me coz I will give you some update about fashion everyday :D
This trend very applicable in your clothes, hairpiece, bag, shoes, necklaces, earrings and many more. From now on get ur feet to your fave store and buy all the feather things,hahaha.LOL
Ciao,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.