March 30, 2009
This must be posted yesterday, but i have another things to do and I don't have so much time to post it. So this was my outfit when i went to my church yesterday. I'm very happy that I have an inspiration to wore this cape again coz i love it so much!I have a plan to make another cape just like this but with different color, maybe with black or peach ^_^

Front side


Back side


Lace Cape:Handmade by tailor; Earrings:Forever21, Bracelet:It's a gift from wanda, aya and my auntie; Ring:my own store; Watch:Casio Vintage; White top:metro.dept store; Plaid dress:MNG; Gray belt:Charles&Keith; Tights:unbranded stuff; Bag:Vintage, got it from Mampang's garage sale (only 5,000 rupiahs/50cent); White flat oxford shoes:Petitecupcakes


Lace Cape:Handmade by tailor; Earrings:Forever21, Bracelet:It's a gift from wanda, aya and my auntie; Ring:my own store; Watch:Casio Vintage; White top:metro.dept store; Plaid dress:MNG; Gray belt:Charles&Keith; Tights:unbranded stuff; Bag:Vintage, got it from Mampang's garage sale (only 5,000 rupiahs/50cent); White flat oxford shoes:Petitecupcakes

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.