June 11, 2012
New babies on my shoes rack!

First time I look this shoes, I just love it!
Coming with nude and orange
Believe me it was a hard choice to pick between nude and orange
but I never regret it, i know this color will be perfect pair for any clothes

Since a shoes with transparent details will be the next trend
I bet it will since i do a little research
and see a local designer in my town produce it
also a few bloggers love to wear it
and i see from a few collections from a few worldwide designer

This shoes are local stuffs created by a friend
So I've got a chance to be the first trial and give a feedback about this heels

Coming with 2cm platform and under 10cm heels
of course this shoes very comfortable
I wore it about 15 minutes walking around my house
and still i feel comfortable

One thing that look different is a pair of sole
made from a soft material without any stretch mark
but i'm sure you don't need to be worried when walking around trough the rain

Go order a pair and you will agree with me
that this local product has a great quality
They're coming with a few models and you can pick your own color

Reach them here!
They named it "MARAN"

By the way i would like to say thank you
for a designer behind this label who gave me this beautiful pair
I would love to make the next order :)

XO. Olive

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. beautiful! i'll go straight to their web and see the coll for myself. hehe.. thanks for sharing! :)

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.